Unfortunately we do not accept returns unless your product arrives damaged. This is due to our products being customised or personalised.
You must contact us (Dreamsofjewels.com) within 3 days of receiving your product, you must do this before trying to return your damaged item, as we need to verify the return.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same damaged condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards, Downloadable software products, Health and personal care items & Personalised or customised jewellery
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
-Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
- postage cost is non refundable
- Any customs, duty or tax charged upon delivery is non refundable.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Support@dreamsofjewels.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Unfortunately sale items or discounted items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange your product due to it being damaged, send us an email at Support@dreamsofjewels.com we will then provide you with details of where to send the item back to then send your item to: the address we provided.
To return your product that arrived damaged, you should mail your product to the address we provide when you email us.
Shipping costs & customs charges you receive upon delivery are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
PLEASE READ NOTE:
- The goods are your (the customer) responsibility until they reach us, for your own security please make sure your parcel is packed well and sent via a tracked method.
- If you want to exchange a damaged item you must go through the return process and then reorder the item you want, due to the fact we can't reserve items.
- Returns can only be credited to the original payment method e.g debit card.
- Non refundable fees are as follows original shipping cost, any duties, taxes or customs charges incurred upon delivery and return costs that are above six great British pounds.
- Items that don't get back to us are non refundable, so please send via a tracked courier service so you can claim money from the delivery service you use.
- If the item you (the customer) returns is inspected and we decide it is non refundable, you must cover the return postage if you should want the item back.